[DIY] Sequin party hat

Bring a little bling to the party with the sequin party hat!







There’s nothing better than a bit of sparkle on your head or a table for the special party.
It will always shine, day or night !!
 
 
"bling bling" I’m such a fan of sequins!
So when I found the perfect sequin fabric, I didn't hesitate to make a party hat using that.
 










 
These little things are suitable for anyone regardless of age or gender. And you can create different feelings by using different colored feathers.




Super unique!
This sequin party hat is perfect for a birthday, christmas, and special party.
  


0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

 

CONTACT ME

e-mail: sundayedition2014@gmail.com

with me

Meet The Author



I love to make the unique things.
I like to taking a picture for everything around me.
I enjoy the challenge new thing that I never tried it before.
I love new situations and I love to meet new people.