[DIY] Handmade Accessories for kids


 
crescent & stars necklace
A little boy loves to paint pictures. He especially like to draw pictures about the space and animals. So I made this necklace for him some years ago. The star and crescent was made with felt, ribbon and stitched by hand.
So simple, eye-catching item! Happily, he doggedly kept wearing that necklace everywhere:)


 


 
 
feather necklace
Just attach a feather to the thin ribbon, and you can add some meterials to suit individual tastes.
 

 
 
 
lovely necklace with tassels and a deer pendant

 



wood beads accessories
and black rabbit wearing a sequin bow tie
It's made with my old t-shirt. The ear of the rabbit and star bag are made with a part of printing on that t-shirt. 
 
 

 
When I made dolls, I used to draw on fabric or paper thoughts going through my head. So each doll has own facial expression and details.
 
 


 
Wood beads Necklace and Bracelets
They all feel so perfect for summer! Bring some cool color to your kids' item.
 
Happy craft­ing!
 
 
 

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

 

CONTACT ME

e-mail: sundayedition2014@gmail.com

with me

Meet The Author



I love to make the unique things.
I like to taking a picture for everything around me.
I enjoy the challenge new thing that I never tried it before.
I love new situations and I love to meet new people.