[DIY] Personalized Birthday Party Hat

   
Flower Party Hat
This felt party hat is a traditional cone design, but has a lot of amazing details. You can change the look completely of either style just by switching color, changing the shape of the flower or leaves.


 
 
Glitter Gold Party Hat
I just adore this pretty cone hat! It's perfect for a girl's or boy's birthday party and great addition to thier photography prop. You can make this hats in minutes with a few and all need you is a felt and some supplies:)
 

 
Personalized Party Hat
These party hats are the most basic style  for a birthday party! It’s pretty easy, the hardest part is cutting the letters just the proper size:)


 
Glitter gold hat with a colorful pom pom
No party is complete without a adorable party hat!
If you'’re having a birthday party for your baby, you must make these party hat. Your handmade items will make a birthday party even more special!
 
 
Special Party Hat
Aren’t these mini hats so unique?
I love decorating felt hat with fabric and "twinkle" things. It's the best way to show my own style and can make a hat higher quality.
 



0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

 

CONTACT ME

e-mail: sundayedition2014@gmail.com

with me

Meet The Author



I love to make the unique things.
I like to taking a picture for everything around me.
I enjoy the challenge new thing that I never tried it before.
I love new situations and I love to meet new people.