[LOVE PLACE] Cafe MUIMUI in Gangnam, Seoul

 
I love going to a cafe for some coffee or brunch. And I feel refreshed when I read a book (I've been wanting to read♥) in there. Take a minute and imagine yourself sitting at a cafe that drifting the mellow music through the speakers, sipping a coffee or tea while reading a book. It feels fantastic!

There are countless cafes in this area. Among them, I would like to introduce you to some place where I really like and can have a great time:)

MUIMUI (무이무이)



It used to be one of my favorite haunts. Inside, you can find large tables, comfortable sofas and enormous windows.







"beautiful typography"
The menus beautifully mingled with the peaceful and unique atmosphere.


 
The cafe offers a wide range of coffee and teas, plus a selection of sandwiches, pancakes, pastas, soups, and Korean food. Among them, I usually order this ice cream and a latte made with beans.
 

The interior mixes Korean atmosphere with a modern.
 

MUIMUI
653-4, Sinsa-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Korea
Tel: 02-515-3981

 


0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

 

CONTACT ME

e-mail: sundayedition2014@gmail.com

with me

Meet The Author



I love to make the unique things.
I like to taking a picture for everything around me.
I enjoy the challenge new thing that I never tried it before.
I love new situations and I love to meet new people.