[LOVE THINGS] I love all black looks!

 
 
In Pusan
One winter day, my sister and I went to Pusan for business, and we rushed Haeundae Beach after our work. There is the perfect place on which to get some rest!





This beach is filled with many people during the holiday season. So I prefer to go there in autumn or winter.
So quiet, and so nice.





She is a great travelling companion and my sister.
















 
We both have a different taste in clothes, but our common point is our love of BLACK.

By looking these items, You can see how we love black color.
:) 









On the morning, the warm sunshine flooded my room.




A black dress and black heels -



 
 
Blomming earrings, antique necklace & unique bangle in gold

I love collecting unique jewelry.
It is all one to me whether it's a designer product or inexpensive item. I just love "pretty" things!





  

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

 

CONTACT ME

e-mail: sundayedition2014@gmail.com

with me

Meet The Author



I love to make the unique things.
I like to taking a picture for everything around me.
I enjoy the challenge new thing that I never tried it before.
I love new situations and I love to meet new people.