[DIY] My party hat collection


One of my favorite things to do on Sundays is to make some crafts.
I love making eye-catching jewelry, mini clutch and especially party hats!
 
 


When I make the party hat, I usually use materials like a glue, papers and so on. These things are readily available elsewhere and easy to handle. So the hat will be done in around 10-20 minutes.

But when I make the hat as a special gift or for sale, I make it in a little different way. The hat is made with great care and high-quality materials (pearl, CZ, chiffon, many kinds of fabrics..). It takes a time a lot for one item and never simple. But I really enjoy this process:)

I’m so excited today to share the pictures of my special crafts. I have been making these little things for 3 years. These are really unique, adorable and my own style !  
 

  
This little hat was made of cotton fabric, silk chiffon flowers, pearls and so on.
It is so feminine, elegant and one of my favourites!



These party hats are perfect for birthday, weddings, parties, special occasions, photo props, or even dress up!

 
 
 
Party hat&headband in skyblue



 
 
Last christmas, I made these hats for the party.
Rudolph hats: Cute size, unique rudolph, sparkly felt. I love it!



I wish my craft could be a memento of someone's special day. And I think, I will enjoy doing it for many years to come.
:)



2 COMMENTS:

  1. How do I order a party hat?!?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. First I would like to say Thank you that you are interest for my product.
      And I'm really sorry but right now I am currently remodeling web site so I can stop selling items at this moment. As soon as I'm ready I will post it up at my blog.

      Delete

 

CONTACT ME

e-mail: sundayedition2014@gmail.com

with me

Meet The Author



I love to make the unique things.
I like to taking a picture for everything around me.
I enjoy the challenge new thing that I never tried it before.
I love new situations and I love to meet new people.