[DIY] Beaded accessory for kids



 
 
When I first made a accessory, I choose the beads as a material. As far as I know, It is best  material for making a fashion accessory for kids. It's easy to handle, very inexpensive (of course, It would depend on the type) and re-useable!

 


 
Tassels are commonly used to add decorative touches. If you have these things and some material, you can make just about anything.
 
 



 
A bracelet with the Eiffel Tower //
I’ve never been to France before. but I’d love to go:)
 
 

 
 
Jenny & her mom
These beaded bracelets can be made in ten minutes and super easy to customize. And these turned into making a million different versions!
 
 



[made by Jessica]
 

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

 

CONTACT ME

e-mail: sundayedition2014@gmail.com

with me

Meet The Author



I love to make the unique things.
I like to taking a picture for everything around me.
I enjoy the challenge new thing that I never tried it before.
I love new situations and I love to meet new people.