[DIY] Handmade Headpiece for Kids



 
Hand­made crown & pompom necklace
My niece "Jenny" really love pink colors like any girls. So when I go shopping to buy some materials for crafts,  I always pick up "Pink things" for her. This pink-coloured crown decorated with colorful pompoms, satin ribbon and beads.




 
Felt crown with beads and pompoms
Here’s another pretty kid-friendly crown. Actually, I like a fabric than felt because most of felts have a limited pattern or color. Besides, I majored in fasion design and I familar with using fabrics.
But if I add a variety of  materials to felt cratfs, it's getting more interesting than I think. So I like to mix another kind of materials!
 
 
 
 
Romantic headband with a big flower
It was made with a beige-coloured fabric flower and many kinds of ribbons. 

 

 
 
Chiffon flower headband
It has great colors evocative of spring! The soft flowing fabrics such as chiffon and silk are suit to make romantic items.
 
 

 
Feathers headband 
The feathery accessory add an element of drama to any look and easy to make.
 
 
 
 

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

 

CONTACT ME

e-mail: sundayedition2014@gmail.com

with me

Meet The Author



I love to make the unique things.
I like to taking a picture for everything around me.
I enjoy the challenge new thing that I never tried it before.
I love new situations and I love to meet new people.