[DIY] Pink Ballerina Birthday Party


A few months ago, we celebrated my niece’s 6st birthday party which was themed, Romantic day with a ballerina. I chose this theme because my niece has been taking ballet lessons and she really loves all things about that, clothing for ballet, ballet motion, ballet performance and so on.
Today I am happy to share with you this simple & lovely birthday party and I want inspire you with this sweet party table.

 
I prepared for the party with zeal and I made them all by hand.
 
 





 
It's a perfect theme for celebrating little girl's party and I designed all the decorations to have a feminine feel, with a predominance of light pink.
 
 
 
I choose a ballerina theme for my little dancer, but didn't want too many ballerinas are standing around on the table. I just want this party have a feminine & lovely feel and I wished she would be a main dancer:)
 







 
There are many adorable details to name, but the process was not at all difficult, time sure flies when we're making party crafts and decorating the table.
 
 

 
I also made a flower headband for her with fabrics, pearl, vintage pendanta and etc. It add celebration atmosphere to her look.








0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

 

CONTACT ME

e-mail: sundayedition2014@gmail.com

with me

Meet The Author



I love to make the unique things.
I like to taking a picture for everything around me.
I enjoy the challenge new thing that I never tried it before.
I love new situations and I love to meet new people.